Property:Has location city
The property Has location city can be used to specify the city where a street, building, event, etc. is located in.
It is of the datatype Page and a special case of the Property:Located in. Other properties for specifying locations are: property:Has location country, property:Has location state and property:Has location address.
When specifying the city in which an academic event takes or took place, using this property is not needed for the DOI registration process via DataCite but strongly recommended.
- Geonames geographical name decoding is used.
- It can be checked at geonames whether the geographical name exists or not.
- If it exits, then the geographical coordinate of the name can be decoded and the map view can be rendered.
- An alternative name for existing can be created, see geonames manual.
- If it does not exist, then it can be created. Detail information can be checked at geonames manual.
- Normally it takes a few days until the API can decode the newly added name, see geonames update.
Pages using the property "Has location city"
Showing 25 pages using this property.
|Needed for DOI registration||false +|
|Usage obligation||recommended +|
|Used for||Concept:Event +|
This property is a special property in this wiki.
|Located in +|
|Has type||Page +|