Human Computer Interaction
|Event in series||HCI|
|Dates||2018/03/28 (iCal) - 2018/06/01|
|Location:||Pilsen, Czech Republic|
|Table of Contents|
The HCI-Europe conferences have its roots in the WSCG conferences (http://www.wscg.eu) held since 1992 in Plzen, Czech Republic every year, with special HCI sessions oriented to Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision. Due to growing demand in Human Computer Interfaces, it was decided to initiate HCI-Europe conferences as independent conferences.
Aim of the HCI-Europe
HCI-Europe events are a unique forum of researchers, practitioners, developers, academia experts and students from different disciplines to discuss new approaches and methods related to Human Computer Interaction.
HCI-Europe conferences bring new impulses to related fields of computer science, especially in development of new approaches and algorithms and will stimulate interdisciplinary research and application activities.
HCI-Europe informal atmosphere of the event stimulates scientific discussions between researchers and practitioners. It will lead to further international research collaborations and initiating of common project proposals as well.
Due to the growing demand in interdisciplinary aspects of Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision with Human related interactions, it was decided to initiate HCI-Europe conferences as independent conferences. Recently held conferences were in 2016 and 2017 in Plzen, Czech Republic.
Informal atmosphere of the HCI-Europe stimulates scientific discussions between researchers and practitioners, which will lead to further research international collaborations and project proposals as well.
Workshop or special session proposal December 20, 2017 January 10, 2018 (exceptionally) Paper submission March 20, 2018 21:00 GMT(London, U.K.) Acceptance decision April 20, 2018 Final version April 30, 2018 - NO EXTENSION !! Venue (expected) May 28 - June 1, 2018 HCI-Europe submissions are expected in all areas of Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Usability, Interaction Design in general.
Drafts of all papers presented papers will be available on-line at the HCI-Europe site with no access restriction. Final papers will be published in proceedings after the conference. Selected papers will be published in the Journal of WSCG or others
Accepted and presented full & short papers and posters will be published in the HCI-Europe proceedings as a part of the Computer Science Research Notes ISSN 2464-4617 in an electronic form after the conference.
Printed version will be made for indexing purposes only.
The best selected papers will be published in the regular Journal of WSCG, ISSN 1213-6972 (see http://www.WSCG.eu => Digital Repository).
- Information visualization
- Virtual reality and haptic applications
- Novel presentation techniques
- Collaborative HCI applications
- Novel user interfaces (guesture, sound etc.)
- Interaction techniques and technologies
- Wearable computing and interaction
- Haptic systems interaction
- New devices and sensors
- Usability, Accessibility & User experience
- User-centred design
- Evaluation methods and frameworks
- Human-centred design practices and methods
- Do It Yourself and tools
- Multimodal interaction and interfaces
- Ubiquitous, pervasive, and mobile interaction
- HCI theory and practice
- Mathematical and computational aspects of HCI
- HCI applications in physical sciences
- Mobile, Ambient, Augmented or Tangible HCI
- User interaction issues with the use of ICT in expanding cultural contexts and
- in all aspects of home, work, play and life
- HCI in education
- HCI in games and entertainment
- HCI in health and welfare
- HCI in wellness applications
- HCI informatics in health care
- Social and collaboration technologies
- Designing and application of HCI for specific groups
- (disabled, older adults, children)
- and other related research, applications, experience
- NVIDIA Czech Republic
- University of West Bohemia Plzen, Czech Republic
- Center of Computer Graphics and Visualization, Univ. of West Bohemia
- Primavera Hotel & Congress Centrum
Prof. Vaclav Skala c/o University of West Bohemia Faculty of Applied Sciences Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering Univerzitni 8, CZ 306 14 Plzen, Czech Republic http://www.VaclavSkala.eu
The conference fee payment via a bank transfer should arrive before the deadline, otherwise a participant will be asked to pay the conference fee at the desk. Please, note that VAT cannot be claimed back.
Payment is usually received after 5-10 days of the bank transfer was made. Cheques cannot be accepted for the conference fee payment.
Cancellation policy: No refund can be given. We are not registerd for VAT.
Important note: Banks cash a fee for a money transfer. Please, include bank fees to the payment as the conference attendee will be asked to pay the difference at the registration desk. The payment receipt will be issued only if the payment is received in full. Please, make a proper affiliation in the HCI database as the institution will be stated at the receipt (ask your admin. what exact affiliation is cortrect for this purpose).
Please, take a copy of the bank transfer (ask your admin.) as a payment proof with you.
Please, send a copy of the 2nd page as PDF copy send to UnionAgency@volny.cz subject: HCI-Fee-<Papercode>-<Presenting person name>. It will help us a lot with payments identification and processing.
|Acronym||HCI Europe 2018 +|
|End date||June 1, 2018 +|
|Event in series||HCI +|
|Event type||Conference +|
|Has coordinates||49° 45' 28", 13° 37' 2"Latitude: 49.757894444444|
Longitude: 13.617269444444 +
|Has location city||Pilsen +|
|Has location country||Category:Czech Republic +|
|Start date||March 28, 2018 +|
|Submission deadline||January 30, 2018 +|
|Title||Human Computer Interaction +|