28th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference
|Event in series||FEC|
|Dates||2021/05/10 (iCal) - 2021/05/15|
|Table of Contents|
28th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference (FEC 2020), 10–15 May 2021, Nice, France
Owing to COVID-19, this event was postponed from 12-17 October 2020 to 10-15 May 2021.
Online registration is closed. However participation is still possible by sending your completed Participation Form (Form A) through the competent official authority (Ministry of Foreign Affairs or National Atomic Energy Authority) to the IAEA. A participant will be accepted only if the Participation Form is transmitted through the competent official authority of a Member State of the IAEA or by an international organization invited to participate. Should you require the contact details of one of these offices please contact the conference coordinator.
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) fosters the exchange of scientific and technical results in nuclear fusion research and development through its series of Fusion Energy Conferences. The 28th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference (FEC 2020) aims to provide a forum for the discussion of key physics and technology issues as well as innovative concepts of direct relevance to the use of nuclear fusion as a future source of energy.
- 11 February-16 March 2020: Electronic submission of synopses through IAEA-INDICO
- 14 April 2020: Submission of Forms B and C to the IAEA through official channels
- 15 June 2020: Notification of acceptance of contributions
- 31 July-28 September 2020: Submission of manuscripts through IAEA-INDICO
- 21 September 2020: Deadline for submission of post-deadline synopses in pdf via email together with officially endorsed forms A and B
- 10 May 2021: Conference commences
- 15 May 2021: Conference ends
- 31 May 2021: Deadline for submitting overview oral and overview poster papers, as well as summary papers via email for publication in Nuclear Fusion
- 31 May 2021: Deadline for submitting regular oral and regular poster papers via email for publication in Nuclear Fusion
- July 2021: Conference material on web page
- Beginning of On-site Registration: Sunday, 11 October 2020.
Nuclear technology and applications Energy Health Addressing environmental issues Water Food and agriculture Industry Nuclear science Nuclear safety and security Human and organizational factors Governmental, legal and regulatory framework Nuclear installation safety Radiation protection Security of nuclear and other radioactive material Radioactive waste and spent fuel management Transport Emergency preparedness and response Safeguards and verification Basics of IAEA Safeguards Safeguards implementation Safeguards legal framework Assistance for States
|Acronym||FEC 2021 +|
|End date||May 15, 2021 +|
|Event in series||FEC +|
|Has coordinates||43° 42' 3", 7° 16' 6"Latitude: 43.700936111111|
Longitude: 7.2683916666667 +
|Has location city||Nice +|
|Has location country||Category:France +|
|Notification||June 15, 2020 +|
|Poster deadline||May 31, 2020 +|
|Start date||May 10, 2021 +|
|Submission deadline||April 14, 2020 +|
|Title||28th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference +|