17th European Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work
|Event in series||ECSCW|
|Dates||2019/06/08 (iCal) - 2019/06/12|
|Papers:||Submitted 58 / Accepted 14 (24.1 %)|
|General chairs:||Verena Fuchsberger, Manfred Tscheligi|
|Workshop chairs:||Bernhard Maurer, Nervo Verdezoto|
|Panel Chair:||Jeff Bardzell, Alan Chamberlain|
|Demo chairs:||Thomas Meneweger, Claudia Müller|
|PC members:||Mark Ackerman, Gabriela Avram, Rogerio Abreu de Paula, Louise Barkhuus, Matt Bietz, Nina Boulus-Rødje|
|Table of Contents|
|Tweets by @ECSCW|
- Empirical investigations of collaborative practices. Findings, guidelines, and/or studies related to communication, collaboration, and social technologies, practices, or use.
- System design. How can we support cooperative work in increasingly complex, networked settings? Hardware, architectures, infrastructures, interaction design, technical foundations, algorithms, and/or toolkits that enable the building of new social and collaborative systems and experiences.
- Methodologies and tools. Methods for investigating human practices: the nature of ethnography and the role of other innovative methods and tools in building systems or studying their use.
- Theories. Critical analysis or theory with clear relevance to study or design of collaborative settings and systems.
- Domain-specific social and collaborative applications. Including applications to digital civics, grassroots movements, healthcare, transportation, ICT4D, sustainability, education, accessibility, global collaboration, or other domains.
- Ethics and policy implications. Analysis of the implications of socio-technical systems, the values that inform them, and the algorithms that shape them.
- Crossing boundaries. Studies, prototypes, or other investigations that explore interactions across disciplines, distance, languages, generations, and cultures, to help better understand how to transcend social, temporal, and/or spatial boundaries.
- Design fictions. Discussions and extrapolations of work-practices and technologies, which make a contribution to the core topics of ECSCW. For examples of design fictions from other conferences, please see Proceedings of GROUP 2016 and GROUP 2018 in the ACM Digital Library.
Facts about "ECSCW 2019"
|Acceptance rate||24.1 +|
|Accepted papers||14 +|
|Acronym||ECSCW 2019 +|
|End date||June 12, 2019 +|
|Event in series||ECSCW +|
|Event type||Conference +|
|Has OC member||Jeff Bardzell + and Alan Chamberlain +|
|Has PC member||Mark Ackerman +, Gabriela Avram +, Rogerio Abreu de Paula +, Louise Barkhuus +, Matt Bietz + and Nina Boulus-Rødje +|
|Has coordinates||47° 48' 51", 13° 35' 2"Latitude: 47.814061111111|
Longitude: 13.583905555556 +
|Has demo chair||Thomas Meneweger + and Claudia Müller +|
|Has general chair||Verena Fuchsberger + and Manfred Tscheligi +|
|Has location city||Salzburg +|
|Has location country||Category:Austria +|
|Has twitter||@ECSCW +|
|Has workshop chair||Bernhard Maurer + and Nervo Verdezoto +|
|Start date||June 8, 2019 +|
|Submitted papers||58 +|
|Title||17th European Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work +|