Data Compression Conference
Categories: Computer science
|CORE Rank (2017):||A*|
|Table of Contents|
The following events of the series DCC are currently known in this wiki:
|From||To||City||Country||General chair||PC chair||Submitted papers||Acceptance rate||Attendees|
|DCC 2020||Mar 24||Mar 27||Snowbird||USA|
|DCC 2019||Mar 26||Mar 29||Snowbird||USA|
|DCC 2018||Mar 27||Mar 30||Snowbird||USA|
The Data Compression Conference (DCC) is an international forum for current work on data compression and related applications.
- Compression of specific types of data (text, images, video, etc.).
- Compression in networking, communications, and storage.
- Applications to bioinformatics.
- Applications to mobile computing.
- Applications to information retrieval.
- Computational issues for compression related applications.
- Inpainting-based compression, perceptual coding.
- Compressed data structures.
- Quantization theory, and vector quantization (VQ).
- Joint source-channel coding.
- Compression related standards.
Both theoretical and experimental work are of interest.