The 14th International Conference on Database Systems for
|Event in series||DASFAA|
|Dates||2009/04/21 (iCal) - 2009/04/23|
|Camera ready due:||2008/12/19|
|Table of Contents|
DASFAA is an annual premium international database conference, located in the Asia-Pacific region, which showcases state-of-the-art R&D activities in database systems and their advanced applications. It provides a forum for technical presentations and discussions among database researchers, developers and users from academia, business and industry.
Demonstration proposals should be focused on new technology, advances in applying databases, or new techniques. The proposal should give a short description of the demonstrated system, explain what is going to be demonstrated, indicate how the demonstration illustrates new ideas, and state the significance of the contribution to database technology, applications, or techniques. The proposal should also include a brief technical overview of the system and should include references to relevant prior literature.
All demonstration submissions must be formatted according to the conference's camera-ready format, and are limited to 4 pages. The camera-ready format of the paper can be downloaded from http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html.
The selection criteria for the demonstration proposals evaluation include: the novelty, the technical advances and challenges, and the overall practical attractiveness of the demonstrated system.
Please submit your demo paper to the Demo Track through the Conference Management System for DASFAA 2009 at https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/DASFAA2009/.
- Demo Paper submission deadline: October 24, 2008
- Notification date: November 24, 2008
- Camera-ready paper due: December 19, 2008
- Demonstration Co-Chairs
- Program Committee Members
- Byron Choi, (Hong Kong Baptist University, China)
- Alfredo Cuzzocrea, (University of Calabria, Italy)
- Pavel Dmitriev, (Yahoo! Inc., USA)
- Bingsheng He, (MSRA, China)
- Tomasz Kaczmarek, (Poznan University of Economics, Poland)
- Panos Kalnis, (National University of Singapore, Singapore)
- Judy Kay, (University of Sydney, Australia)
- Quanzhong Li, (IBM Almaden Research Center, USA)
- Chengfei Liu, (Swinburne University of Technology, Australia)
- York Sure, (SAP Research, Germany)
- Xing Xie, (Microsoft Research Asia, China)
- Qing Zhang, (CSIRO, Australia)
|Acronym||DASFAA 2009 +|
|Camera ready due||December 19, 2008 +|
|End date||April 23, 2009 +|
|Event in series||DASFAA +|
|Has PC member||Byron Choi +, Alfredo Cuzzocrea +, Pavel Dmitriev +, Bingsheng He +, Tomasz Kaczmarek +, Panos Kalnis +, Judy Kay +, Quanzhong Li +, Chengfei Liu +, York Sure +, Xing Xie + and Qing Zhang +|
|Has coordinates||-27° 28' 8", 153° 1' 25"Latitude: -27.468969444444|
Longitude: 153.0235 +
|Has demo chair||Wei Wang + and Marek Kowalkiewicz +|
|Has location city||Brisbane +|
|Has location country||Category:Australia +|
|Notification||November 24, 2008 +|
|Start date||April 21, 2009 +|
|Submission deadline||October 24, 2008 +|
|Title||The 14th International Conference on Database Systems for +|