2nd International Conference (CHAOS2009) on Chaotic Modeling, Simulation and Applications
|Dates||Jun 1, 2009 (iCal) - Jun 5, 2009|
|Location:||Chania, Crete, Greece|
|Submissions:||Dec 15, 2008|
|Table of Contents|
The forthcoming 2nd International Conference (CHAOS2009) on Chaotic Modeling, Simulation and Applications (www.chaos2009.net ) was decided by the previous Committee meeting in June 2008 following the successful organization of CHAOS2008 International Conference.
The study of nonlinear systems and dynamics has emerged as a major area of interdisciplinary research and found very interesting applications. This conference is intended to provide a widely selected forum among Scientists and Engineers to exchange ideas, methods, and techniques in the field of Nonlinear Dynamics, Chaos, Fractals and their applications in General Science and in Engineering Sciences.
The principal aim of Chaos2009 International Conference is to expand the development of the theories of the applied nonlinear field, the methods and the empirical data and computer techniques, and the best theoretical achievements of chaotic theory as well. Chaos2009 Conference provides a forum for bringing the various groups working in the area of Nonlinear Systems and Dynamics, Chaotic theory and Application for exchanging views and reporting research findings.
Important Dates and Deadlines of the Conference and Conference Program
Abstracts, Regular Papers, Posters and Special and Invited Sessions:
- December 15, 2008: submission of abstracts, extended abstracts or regular papers/posters (up to 8 pages) and proposals for special and invited sessions.
- Application for the best paper awards for young scientists: March 30, 2009.
- January 20, 2009: notification of acceptance.
- March 30, 2009: final version of the paper/poster or extended abstract.
- If only an abstract is submitted it will be included in the Abstracts Volume. The papers submitted, upon acceptance, will be included in the Conference Proceedings.
- Proposals for poster presentations are also welcomed. The dimensions of the poster panels are: 100 cm wide x 220 cm. long. Suggested dimensions for your poster are 80 cm wide x 100 cm long
Special and Invited Sessions:
- After acceptance of the proposal, each promotor of the session will be responsible for his/her session (including the review process of the papers of his/her session; 4 - 5 papers per session) and will chair it.
|Acronym||CHAOS 2009 +|
|End date||June 5, 2009 +|
|Event type||Conference +|
|Has coordinates||35° 30' 44", 24° 1' 9"Latitude: 35.512083333333|
Longitude: 24.019155555556 +
|Has location city||Chania +|
|Has location country||Category:Greece +|
|Has location state||Crete +|
|Start date||June 1, 2009 +|
|Submission deadline||December 15, 2008 +|
|Title||2nd International Conference (CHAOS2009) on Chaotic Modeling, Simulation and Applications +|