IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium
|Event in series||IGARSS|
|Dates||2010/07/25 (iCal) - 2010/07/30|
|Location:||Honolulu, Hawaii, USA|
|General chairs:||Karen St. Germain, Paul Smits|
|PC chairs:||Paolo Gamba, David Kunkee|
|Table of Contents|
The IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS) 2010
- Analysis Techniques
- Education and Policy
- Sensors and Platforms
- Electromagnetics and Radiative Transfer
- Log in to www.igarss2010.org to submit abstracts (only online submissions will be accepted for review).
- Instructions on selecting topics for submissions will be included on the website.
- Abstract deadline is December 11, 2009 for both contributed and invited submissions.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- The minimum page limit for all abstracts is two single sided pages. The maximum page limit is 4 pages. Use Times New Roman font, 11 or 12 point, 1.5 line spacing. Please note this is a change from previous years.
- Abstracts should state clearly and concisely the problem, methodology used and central conclusions, and may include figures and graphs.
- Abstracts must include a bibliography to help reviewers place the contributions of the work into context. Please note this is a change in policy from previous years.
- A maximum of two abstracts may be submitted by each presenting author, including both general and invited sessions. Please note this is a change in policy from previous years.
- Every author is responsible for checking the status of their abstract by visiting the symposium website, www.igarss2010.org after March 26, 2010. Acceptance letters will be sent via email only, and the results posted on the website.
- Authors of accepted papers will have an opportunity to revise their abstracts for inclusion on the electronic media until May 7, 2010.
- The electronic system will enable full proceedings papers to be accepted until July 2, 2010.
Invited Session Proposal Deadline: September 14, 2009
Invited Session Notification: November 9, 2009
Abstract Submission System On-line: November 13, 2009
Tutorial Proposal Deadline: November 30, 2009
Abstract Submission Deadline: December 11, 2009
Student Paper Competition Deadline: December 11, 2009
Travel Support Application Deadline: January 22, 2010
Tutorial Notification: February 28, 2010
Abstract Status Available On-line: March 26, 2010
Registration Opens: March 26, 2010
Deadline for Revisions to Accepted Abstracts: May 7, 2010
Publishing Author Registration Deadline: May 7, 2010
Early Registration Deadline: June 4, 2010
Hotel Reservation Deadline: July 2, 2010
Online Registration Deadline: July 2, 2010
Full Paper Submission Deadline: July 2, 2010
IGARSS 2010 Conference: July 25-30, 2010
|Abstract deadline||December 11, 2009 +|
|Acronym||IGARSS 2010 +|
|End date||July 30, 2010 +|
|Event in series||IGARSS +|
|Event type||Symposium +|
|Has coordinates||21° 17' 27", -157° 51' 40"Latitude: 21.290794444444|
Longitude: -157.86108888889 +
|Has coordinator||Michael Winter +|
|Has general chair||Karen St. Germain + and Paul Smits +|
|Has location city||Honolulu +|
|Has location country||Category:USA +|
|Has location state||Hawaii +|
|Has program chair||Paolo Gamba + and David Kunkee +|
|Notification||February 28, 2010 +|
|Start date||July 25, 2010 +|
|Submission deadline||December 11, 2009 +|
|Title||IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium +|
|Tutorial deadline||November 30, 2009 +|