|Event in series||ZEUS|
|Dates||Feb 8, 2018 (iCal) - Feb 9, 2018|
|Submissions:||Jan 10, 2018|
|Notification:||Jan 26, 2018|
|Camera ready due:||Feb 1, 2018|
|Table of Contents|
ZEUS focuses on the discussion of fresh ideas, the presentation of work in progress, and the establishment of a scientific network between young researchers in the region.
Submission: January 10, 2018
Notification: January 26, 2018
Camera ready (pre-proceedings) version: February 1, 2018
Registration: February 5, 2018
Workshop: February 8-9, 2018
Post-workshop proceedings version: March 9, 2018
The topics of the ZEUS workshop are centered around service composition and related technologies, techniques and tools. Contributions focused on the analysis or synthesis of all kinds of services are as welcome as practical evaluations, use case-driven feasibility studies, or technology adoption models. ZEUS also calls for contributions in the field of Cloud computing, RESTful services, and microservices.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Service lifecycle: analysis, specification, modelling, testing, deployment, execution, monitoring, adaptation
- Patterns, languages, reference models, and model extensions
- Multi-view and multi-perspective engineering (SOA, choreographies, collaborations, conversations, artifact-centric systems)
- Formal methods, models, simulation, and verification
- System architectures for service composition
- RESTful Web services (design aspects, hypermedia, linked data, mashups, conversations)
- Microservices and Nanoservices (architecture, lifecycle, deployment, composition)
- Workflows and business processes
- Complex event processing (correlation, aggregation, transformation, monitoring, extraction)
- Security, compliance, and non-functional requirements and properties
- Cloud-enabled applications, migration to/from the Cloud, Cloud Integration
- Composable Big Data Analytics Pipelines
- Applications, frameworks, methods, tool demonstrations, and case studies
All papers must be submitted following the instructions at the ZEUS 2018 submission site, handled by EasyChair.
Results can be presented in talks or tool demonstrations. Submissions will be reviewed by at least three reviewers each in order to assure general fitness regarding content, readability and scope and to give first feedback to the authors. Depending on innovation, technical soundness and presentation clarity, papers may be rejected or accepted as position, workshop or tool demonstration papers.
Workshop papers are regular contributions that describe original solutions in field of ZEUS. These papers must not exceed 6 pages (LNCS style). Workshop papers are reviewed according to the Call for Papers. Accepted papers shall be included in the proceedings and presented at the workshop.
Position papers should draft a new idea and put it up for discussion at the workshop. Position papers should only be an extended abstract and must not exceed 3 pages (LNCS style). Position papers are briefly reviewed according to the Call for Papers. The main idea and the relation to existing work should be contained. Accepted papers shall be included in the proceedings.
Position papers allow authors to get early feedback during the workshop, but should not disallow extending the paper to a full paper submitted to a first class conference â even if the position paper is referenced and the delta is explained properly.
ZEUS also offers a forum to demonstrate implementations of techniques and algorithms in the area of the aforementioned topics to get early feedback and provide interesting insights for the audience. Tool demonstrators are asked to submit a demo script of not more than 3 pages (LNCS style) which states how the tool is linked to the Call for Papers and what to expect during the demonstration.
The LNCS style can be downloaded here.
The ZEUS workshop series is indexed in DBLP.
|Camera ready due||February 1, 2018 +|
|End date||February 9, 2018 +|
|Event in series||ZEUS +|
|Has coordinates||51° 3' 40", 13° 41' 59"Latitude: 51.06105|
Longitude: 13.699738888889 +
|Has location city||Dresden +|
|Has location country||Category:Germany +|
|Notification||January 26, 2018 +|
|Start date||February 8, 2018 +|
|Submission deadline||January 10, 2018 +|