USENIX Annual Technical Conference
|Event in series||USENIX|
|Dates||2020/07/15 (iCal) - 2020/07/17|
|PC chairs:||Ada Gavrilovska, Erez Zadok|
|Keynote speaker:||Ethan Miller, Radhika Nagpal, Margo Seltzer|
|Table of Contents|
The 2020 USENIX Annual Technical Conference will take place on July 15–17, 2020, at the Sheraton Boston in Boston, MA, USA. USENIX ATC brings together leading systems researchers for the presentation of cutting-edge systems research and the opportunity to gain insight into a wealth of must-know topics, including virtualization, system and network management and troubleshooting, cloud and edge computing, security, privacy, and trust, mobile and wireless, and more.
- Submission deadline: Wednesday, January 15, 2020, 11:59 pm EST (Note: no abstract registration)
- Beginning of authors' response period: Monday, April 6, 2020
- Authors' response due: Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 12:00 pm EDT
- Notification to authors: Friday, April 24, 2020, 11:59 pm EDT
- Final paper files due: Thursday, June 4, 2020
The full program and registration will be available in April.
Our USENIX ATC '20 keynote speakers will be:
- Ethan Miller, University of California, Santa Cruz, "The Future of the Past: Challenges in Archival Storage"
- Radhika Nagpal, Harvard University, “The Pursuit of Collective Intelligence (and Happiness) in Science”
- Margo Seltzer, University of British Columbia, "The Fine Line between Bold and Fringe Lunatic," the first USENIX Lifetime Award Keynote
- Ada Gavrilovska, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Erez Zadok, Stony Brook University
Program Committee Leaders
- Aruna Balasubramanian, Stony Brook University
- Donald Porter, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Liuba Shrira, Brandeis University
- Swaminathan Sundararaman, Pyxeda AI
- Vasily Tarasov, IBM Research-Almaden
USENIX’s response to the evolving Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation is available here here: https://www.usenix.org/conferences/coronavirus Reviewed 11 May 2020 After thorough consideration, and with the safety of our attendees, speakers, volunteers, staff, and vendors in mind, we have rescheduled several events. These are the affected events with the new dates:
- 3rd USENIX Workshop on Hot Topics in Edge Computing (HotEdge '20): July 14 at the Sheraton Boston in Boston, MA, USA, now co-located with USENIX ATC ’20
- 2020 USENIX Conference on Operational Machine Learning (OpML '20): July 30 at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara in Santa Clara, CA, USA
- SREcon20 Asia/Pacific: September 7–9 at the Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park in Sydney, Australia
- 2020 USENIX Conference on Privacy Engineering Practice and Respect (PEPR '20): October 15–16 at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara in Santa Clara, CA, USA
- SREcon20 Americas: SREcon20 Americas West and SREcon20 Americas East have been combined into a single event taking place on December 7–9, 2020, at the Sheraton Boston in Boston, MA, USA
Additionally, we have cancelled LISA20; please save the dates for LISA21: June 1–3, 2021, Anaheim, CA, USA. All of our other events scheduled after July 12, 2020, currently remain unchanged.
The USENIX Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, dedicated to supporting the advanced computing systems communities and furthering the reach of innovative research. We are known for organizing conferences and publishing research, but our greatest strength lies in building communities in computing systems. We represent the interests of our communities in a variety of ways, including our professional affiliation with the Computing Research Association.
Since 1975, USENIX has brought together the community of engineers, system administrators, SREs, researchers, and technicians working on the cutting edge of the computing world. USENIX conferences have become the essential meeting grounds for the presentation and discussion of the most advanced information on the development of all aspects of computing systems.
|Acronym||USENIX 2020 +|
|End date||July 17, 2020 +|
|Event in series||USENIX +|
|Event type||Conference +|
|Has Keynote speaker||Ethan Miller +, Radhika Nagpal + and Margo Seltzer +|
|Has coordinates||42° 21' 0", -71° 4' 53"Latitude: 42.35005|
Longitude: -71.081516666667 +
|Has location city||Boston +|
|Has location country||Category:USA +|
|Has program chair||Ada Gavrilovska + and Erez Zadok +|
|Notification||April 24, 2020 +|
|Paper deadline||June 4, 2020 +|
|Start date||July 15, 2020 +|
|Submission deadline||June 4, 2020 + and January 15, 2020 +|
|Title||USENIX Annual Technical Conference +|