|Budget:||Overall: 2000000 Euro|
Funding: 1500000 Euro
|Duration:||March 1 2006- February 28 2009|
The aim of the cooperative research project SoftWiki is to support the collaboration of all stakeholders in software development processes in particular with respect to software requirements. Potentially very large and spatially distributed user groups shall be enabled to collect, semantically enrich, classify and aggregate software requirements. The solution will be founded on the Semantic Web standards for terminological knowledge representation. The implementation will base on generic means of semantic collaboration using next generation Web user interfaces (in the spirit of Social Software and the Web 2.0) thus fostering completely new means of Requirements Engineering with very large user groups.
Why is the project important?
What shall be achieved during the project?
How do you proceed? Mention the workpackages!
- University of Leipzig, Research Group Agile Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web, http://aksw.org
- University Duisburg-Essen, Research Group Software System Engineering, http://www.sse.uni-due.de
- University Duisburg-Essen, Research Group Interactive Systems and Interaction Design, http://live.interactivesystems.info
- ISA Informationssysteme GmbH, http://www.isa.de
- QA Systems GmbH, http://www.qa-systems.de
- PRO-DV Software AG, http://www.prodv.de
- T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH, http://www.mms-dresden.de/
- LECOS GmbH, http://www.lecos-gmbh.de
What will be the expected result of the project?
- Related Technologies and Standards
- Related Projects