11th ACM SIGMETRICS International Conference on Measurement and Modeling of Computer Systems
|Event in series||SIGMETRICS|
|Dates||Jun 15, 2009 (iCal) - Jun 19, 2009|
|Location:||Seattle, WA, USA|
|Submissions:||Nov 17, 2008|
|Notification:||Feb 9, 2009|
|Table of Contents|
The joint ACM SIGMETRICS / Performance conference solicits papers on the development and application of state-of-the-art, broadly applicable analytic, simulation, and measurement-based performance evaluation techniques. Of particular interest is work that presents new performance evaluation methods, or those that creatively apply previously developed methods to understand or to gain important insights into key design trade-offs in computer or network systems.
Performance is broadly construed, including considerations of speed and scalability as well as reliability, availability, and manageability of systems. We particularly encourage submissions including real world empirical studies and focusing on implementation and experimental issues.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Performance-oriented design and evaluation studies of: computer networks, mobile devices and wireless networks, distributed and parallel systems, file and storage systems, power management, database systems, computer architectures, operating systems, Web services, fault-tolerant systems, and language and runtime systems.
- Performance methodology techniques and algorithms for: analytic modeling, system measurement and monitoring, model verification and validation, simulation, statistical analysis, experimental design, and reliability analysis.
- Paper Submission: November 17, 2008
- Notification of Decision: February 9, 2009
- Conference: June 15-19, 2009
Papers should not exceed 12 pages double column including figures and tables in standard ACM format. All submissions will be reviewed using a double-blind review process. A limited number of submitted papers will be accepted for a poster session.
One or more workshops will be collocated with the main conference. Send 1-2 page proposals to the general chairs. Please include the proposed title, brief description of topics, intended audience, and membership of workshop organizing committee.
A series of tutorials will immediately precede the main conference. Send proposals of no more than 1-2 pages for 90 minute or 3 hours tutorials to the tutorial chair. Include the proposed title, brief description of material, intended audience, assumed background of attendees, and the name, affiliation, contact information (email and phone) and brief biography of speaker(s).
|Acronym||SIGMETRICS 2009 +|
|End date||June 19, 2009 +|
|Event in series||SIGMETRICS +|
|Has coordinates||47° 36' 14", -122° 19' 48"Latitude: 47.603833333333|
Longitude: -122.33006111111 +
|Has location city||Seattle +|
|Has location country||Category:USA +|
|Has location state||WA +|
|Notification||February 9, 2009 +|
|Start date||June 15, 2009 +|
|Submission deadline||November 17, 2008 +|
|Title||11th ACM SIGMETRICS International Conference on Measurement and Modeling of Computer Systems +|