ISMRM Workshop on Data Sampling and Image Reconstruction: MRI Unbound
|Dates||Jan 25, 2009 (iCal) - Jan 29, 2009|
|Location:||Sedona, AZ, USA|
|Submissions:||Dec 8, 2008|
|Table of Contents|
Prospective participants are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation. Electronic submission is required in Microsoft Word or PDF, at the workshop website.
The deadline for submission of digital abstracts is 23:59 EDT 8 December 2008.
Abstracts are limited to one (1) page in length, including all images, tables, graphs, and references, and no smaller than a 10 pt font should be used. Each abstract PDF should include the following:
- Name and affiliation of each author
- Purpose, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
This file must include the abstract title and author names.
The abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the workshop organizing committee. Acceptance will be based on scientific merit, relevance to the field, clarity, and space availability. Early submission is encouraged.
Jim Pipe, Ph.D., Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
- Walter F. Block, Ph.D., University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Peter Börnert, Ph.D., Philips Research Labs Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
- Jeffrey L. Duerk, Ph.D., CWRU/University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Brian A. Hargreaves, Ph.D., Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
- Craig H. Meyer, Ph.D., University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
- Krishna S. Nayak, Ph.D., University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Dwight G. Nishimura, Ph.D., Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
- Douglas C. Noll, Ph.D., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
|Acronym||ISMRM 2009 +|
|End date||January 29, 2009 +|
|Event type||Workshop +|
|Has coordinates||34° 52' 5", -111° 45' 42"Latitude: 34.867961111111|
Longitude: -111.76171666667 +
|Has location city||Sedona +|
|Has location country||Category:USA +|
|Has location state||AZ +|
|Homepage||http://www.ismrm.org/workshops/Data 09/ +|
|Start date||January 25, 2009 +|
|Submission deadline||December 8, 2008 +|
|Title||ISMRM Workshop on Data Sampling and Image Reconstruction: MRI Unbound +|