13th International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation
|Event in series||IPEC|
|Dates||2018/08/22 (iCal) - 2018/08/24|
|PC chairs:||Christophe Paul, Michał Pilipczuk|
|Table of Contents|
The 13th International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation (IPEC 2018) covers research in all aspects of parameterized and exact algorithms and complexity.
IPEC 2018 will be held on 22–24 August 2018 in Helsinki, Finland. IPEC 2018 will be part of ALGO 2018, which also hosts ALGOCLOUD, ALGOSENSORS, ATMOS, ESA, WABI, and WAOA.
- new techniques for the design and analysis of parameterized and exact algorithms
- fixed-parameter tractability and kernelization results
- parameterized complexity theory
- relationship between parameterized complexity and traditional complexity classifications
- applications of parameterized and exact computation
- implementation issues of exact, parameterized, and kernelization algorithms
In particular, theoretically grounded studies on parameterized and exact computations and kernelization for real-world applications and algorithmic engineering are especially encouraged.
|Acronym||IPEC 2018 +|
|End date||August 24, 2018 +|
|Event in series||IPEC +|
|Has coordinates||60° 10' 3", 24° 56' 34"Latitude: 60.167488888889|
Longitude: 24.942747222222 +
|Has location city||Helsinki +|
|Has location country||Category:Finland +|
|Has program chair||Christophe Paul + and Michał Pilipczuk +|
|Start date||August 22, 2018 +|
|Title||13th International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation +|