Sixth High Performance Grid Computing Workshop
|Dates||May 25, 2009 (iCal) - May 25, 2009|
|Submissions:||Dec 1, 2008|
|Notification:||Jan 9, 2009|
|Camera ready due:||Feb 15, 2009|
|Table of Contents|
This workshop gives a forum to researchers and engineers to present their results in grid and distributed computing. Special areas of interest are grid middleware, grid applications, grid benchmarking, data distribution and replication on the grid, fault tolerance and efficiency of grid applications, novel models of grid computing, including cloud and mobile computing.
- Applications: Theory and practice of grid computing. Solution of large problems on grids.
- Benchmarking: Evaluating performance of grid hardware and middleware. Grid benchmarking.
- Infrastructure: Implementation and evaluation of grid middleware.
- Data Grids: Use of grids for analysis of large data sets.
- Management and Scheduling: Account management, resource monitoring
- Scheduling: Resource allocation, application scheduling and containerization.
- Networking: QoS for grid applications. Bandwidth management.
- Partitioning and Load Balancing: Mapping data and applications on computational grids.
- Programming Models: Methods for remote execution and intertask communications, including message passing and RPC.
Google Best Paper Award
Google's open software office is sponsoring a best paper award this year, worth $1000. More details to follow.
We invite submissions not exceeding eight single-spaced pages. Submitted papers may not have appeared in or be under consideration for another workshop, conference, or journal. Each paper will be refereed by at least three independent reviewers. Paper submission indicates the intention of the author to present the paper at the HPGC workshop at IPDPS 2009.
Click here to submit your paper. In the event of any difficulty with the EDAS submission system, send to firstname.lastname@example.org instead. Submission deadline December 1, 2008. Authors will be notified by January 9, 2009.
The HPGC workshop proceedings will be published by the IEEE Computer Society along with the IPDPS conference proceedings.
|Acronym||HPGC 2009 +|
|Camera ready due||February 15, 2009 +|
|End date||May 25, 2009 +|
|Event type||Conference +|
|Has coordinates||41° 58' 14", 12° 32' 41"Latitude: 41.970477777778|
Longitude: 12.544705555556 +
|Has location city||Rome +|
|Has location country||Category:Italy +|
|Notification||January 9, 2009 +|
|Start date||May 25, 2009 +|
|Submission deadline||December 1, 2008 +|
|Title||Sixth High Performance Grid Computing Workshop +|