18th European Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work
|Event in series||ECSCW|
|Dates||2020/06/13 (iCal) - 2020/06/17|
|General chairs:||Aleksandra Sarcevic, Gunnar Stevens, Claudia Müller|
|Workshop chairs:||Jacki O’ Neil, Anne Weibert|
|Panel Chair:||Sameer Patil, Martin Stein|
|Demo chairs:||Cleidson de Souza, Norman Makoto Su, Johanna Meurer|
|Table of Contents|
- Empirical investigations of collaborative practices. Findings, guidelines, and/or studies related to communication, collaboration, and social technologies, practices, or use.
- System design focusing on solutions to support cooperative work in increasingly complex, networked settings.
- Hardware, architectures, infrastructures, interaction design, technical foundations, algorithms, and/or toolkits that enable the building of new social and collaborative systems and experiences.
- Methodologies and tools for investigating human practices: the nature of ethnography and the role of other innovative research approaches in building systems or studying their use, the application of design fictions to investigate future possibilities.
- Critical analysis or theory with clear relevance to study or design of collaborative settings and systems.
- Domain-specific social and collaborative applications, including applications to digital civics, grassroots movements, healthcare, transportation, ICT4D, sustainability, education, accessibility, global collaboration, or other domains.
- Analysis of the ethics and policy implications of socio-technical systems, the values that inform them, and the algorithms that shape them.
- Studies, prototypes, or other investigations that explore interactions across disciplines, distance, languages, generations, and cultures, to help understand how to transcend social, temporal, and/or spatial boundaries.
- Discussions and extrapolations of work-practices and technologies, which contribute to the core topics of ECSCW
Facts about "ECSCW 2020"
|Acronym||ECSCW 2020 +|
|End date||June 17, 2020 +|
|Event in series||ECSCW +|
|Event type||Conference +|
|Has OC member||Sameer Patil + and Martin Stein +|
|Has coordinates||50° 55' 47", 8° 24' 35"Latitude: 50.929697222222|
Longitude: 8.4097333333333 +
|Has demo chair||Cleidson de Souza +, Norman Makoto Su + and Johanna Meurer +|
|Has general chair||Aleksandra Sarcevic +, Gunnar Stevens + and Claudia Müller +|
|Has location city||Siegen +|
|Has location country||Category:Germany +|
|Has workshop chair||Jacki O’ Neil + and Anne Weibert +|
|Start date||June 13, 2020 +|
|Submission deadline||May 15, 2020 +|
|Title||18th European Conference on Computer-Supported Cooperative Work +|