International Workshop on Dynamic languages for RObotic and Sensors systems
|Subevent of||SIMPAR 2010|
|Dates||2010/11/15 (iCal) - 2010/11/16|
|Table of Contents|
This workshop will take place in November 2010 in Darmstadt (Germany) during the 2nd International Conference on Simulation, Modeling, and Programming for Autonomous Robots (SIMPAR'10).
Some examples of existing robotics products based on dynamic programming languages includes: URBIScript an orchestration language for robotics systems, ROS (Robot Operating Systems), heavily based on Python and Pyro (Python Robotics), a project designed to create easy-to-use interface for accessing and controlling a wide variety of real and simulated robots.
Topics of interest included but is not limited to:
- domain-specific languages for robotics and sensors networks embedded in dynamic languages,
- using dynamic languages facilities for simulation purpose,
- scripting complex sensors and robotics systems with dynamic languages,
- robotics libraries based on dynamic languages programming languages,
- embedded VM and object models suitable for dynamic languages needs.
All submitted papers will be reviewed on the basis of technical quality, relevance, significance, and clarity. At least two reviews for each paper will be conducted. We are looking for submission of full research papers and experiences reports (up to 6 pages) and work in progress submissions (up to 4 pages). All workshop papers should be submitted electronically in PDF format through the Easychair website http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=dyros10 and should use the IEEE US letter format. We also planned to have a demonstration session.
Papers accepted for presentation in the workshop will be published online with ISBN number in the proceedings of SIMPAR 2010 Workshops. At least one (1) author must register in the workshop to present a paper.
- Due date for full workshop papers submission: October 1st 2010
- Final acceptance: October 15th 2010
- Camera-ready paper due: November 1st 2010
- Workshop date: November 15th or 16th 2010
- Serge Stinckwich, (UMI UMMISCO IRD/UPMC/MSI-IFI, Vietnam)
|Acronym||DYROS 2010 +|
|End date||November 16, 2010 +|
|Has PC chair||Serge Stinckwich +|
|Has PC member||Jean-Christophe Baillie +, Noury Bouraqadi +, Brian Gerkey +, Sylvain Joyeux + and Serge Stinckwich +|
|Has coordinates||49° 52' 22", 8° 39' 4"Latitude: 49.872775|
Longitude: 8.6511777777778 +
|Has location city||Darmstadt +|
|Has location country||Category:Germany +|
|Start date||November 15, 2010 +|
|Subevent of||SIMPAR 2010 +|
|Submission deadline||October 1, 2010 +|
|Title||International Workshop on Dynamic languages for RObotic and Sensors systems +|