6th IEEE International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics
|Event in series||DSAA|
|Dates||2019/10/05 (iCal) - 2019/10/08|
|Location:||Washington D.C., USA|
|General chairs:||Philip S. Yu, Richard De Veaux|
|PC chairs:||George Karypis, Jeffrey Xu Yu, Jennifer Hill, Francesco Bonchi, Roger Hoerl|
|Seminars Chair:||Grace Hui Yang|
|Table of Contents|
|Tweets by @IEEEDSAA|
Tentative Program Highlights:
- 3 high profile keynote speakers that bridge statistics and computer science with other fields
- A Data Science for Social Impact day
- Research track and Applications track
- Late-breaking Poster session with lightning talks highlighting recent research advances
- Special sessions with papers published in the main conference IEEE proceedings for EI indexing through INSPEC by IEEE.
- Special sessions on statistics/mathematics for data science and advanced analytics, industry data science, and emerging areas, recent trends and controversies of data science and advanced analytics.
- Best papers selected for journal extension.
- A strong interdisciplinary research program spanning the areas of data science, machine learning, data mining, and statistics, etc.
- Strong cross-domain culture and industry & government engagement.
- Industry and research exhibition opportunities.
- Both traditional and hands-on tutorials.
- Double-blind, and 10 pages in IEEE 2-column format.
- The conference is jointly sponsored and supported by IEEE CIS, ACM SIGKDD and ASA.
Facts about "DSAA 2019"
|Acronym||DSAA 2019 +|
|End date||October 8, 2019 +|
|Event in series||DSAA +|
|Event type||Conference +|
|Has coordinates||38° 54' 3", -77° 2' 38"Latitude: 38.900744444444|
Longitude: -77.044019444444 +
|Has general chair||Philip S. Yu + and Richard De Veaux +|
|Has location city||Washington D.C. +|
|Has location country||Category:USA +|
|Has program chair||George Karypis +, Jeffrey Xu Yu +, Jennifer Hill +, Francesco Bonchi + and Roger Hoerl +|
|Has tutorial chair||Grace Hui Yang +|
|Has twitter||@IEEEDSAA +|
|Start date||October 5, 2019 +|
|Title||6th IEEE International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Analytics +|