19th International Conference on Perspectives in Business Informatics Research
|Event in series||BIR|
|Dates||2020/09/23 (iCal) - 2020/09/25|
|Table of Contents|
We welcome submissions for the 19th International Conference on Perspectives in Business Informatics Research (BIR), taking place in Vienna, Austria.
Theme of the conference: Artificial Intelligence in Business Informatics
Submissions are sought on, but not limited to:
- Business, IT People and System Responsibilities
- Philosophical and social perspectives
- Ontological foundations
- Systems theory and principles
- Conceptual modelling
- Human oriented systems
- Emerging technologies and paradigms
- Business models and rules
- Enterprise modelling and architectures
- Business & IS development
- Capability planning and management
- Business process modeling
- Process mining
- Model Driven Development
- Service oriented architecture
- Requirements engineering
- Contextualised business and systems
- Business Information Technology Alignment
- Enterprise Systems
- IoT, ERP, CRM and SCM systems
- Business intelligence systems
- Data analytics and decision support systems
- Databases for business
- Big Data for business
- Application areas
- Healthcare Supply Chain
- Industry 4.0
- Smart City
- Computer games and gamification
- ICT Governance/Management
- Digital Governance
- IT Governance
- Project, risk and security management
- Data Governance
- ICT system sustainability, ethics and ergonomics
- Legacy systems
- Responsible Collaboration
- Blockchain economy
- Outsourcing, crowdsourcing, etc.
- Social network analysis
- Value creation and co-creation
- Business compliance
- Workflow management
- Semiotics & Knowledge Management
- Linked data Semantic
- Web methods and languages
- Ontology modelling languages and tools
- Digital innovation
- Ontology applications in business
- Web and social computing
- Text mining
- E-learning and learning organizations
Types of Papers
Research papers describing original research contributions (theoretical, methodological or conceptual).
Exploratory papers introducing new ideas and directions for research by analysing the current state of the art, identifying the gaps that need to addressed, and introducing an approach as a means to bridge them.
Practice papers discussing problems or challenges that organisations (private or public) face, relate them to the wider domain and provide useful insights to practitioners from similar organisations and contexts.
Accepted papers will be published in a volume of the Springer’s LNBIP series, for which general author instructions are available here (check below the Submission Guidelines for links to specific templates and additional details).
Best papers will be invited to a special issue of the Journal of Complex Systems Informatics and Modeling Quarterly (CSIMQ).
Accepted papers will be published in Springer Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP, indexed in ISI Proceedings, DBLP, EI and Scopus).
Authors should consult Springer's authors' guidelines and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers. In addition, the corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form (this will be made available to authors of accepted papers). The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper. Once the files have been sent to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
All submissions must be unpublished and not be under review elsewhere. Page limit for all papers is 15 pages. A preliminary abstract submission is expected one week before the paper submission deadline.
Inclusion in the proceedings volume is conditioned by having at least one author registration per paper and having the paper presented during the conference.
Initial submissions should be made in PDF format using the EasyChair submission page.
|Abstract deadline||May 11, 2020 +|
|Acronym||BIR 2020 +|
|End date||September 25, 2020 +|
|Event in series||BIR +|
|Event type||Conference +|
|Has coordinates||48° 13' 56", 14° 53' 59"Latitude: 48.232241666667|
Longitude: 14.899627777778 +
|Has location city||Vienna +|
|Has location country||Category:Austria +|
|Start date||September 23, 2020 +|
|Submission deadline||May 18, 2020 +|
|Title||19th International Conference on Perspectives in Business Informatics Research +|