26TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ARCHITECTURE OF COMPUTING SYSTEMS
|Event in series||ARCS|
|Dates||2013/02/19 (iCal) - 2013/02/22|
|Location:||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Table of Contents|
ARCS 2013 - CALL FOR PAPERS
26TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ARCHITECTURE OF COMPUTING SYSTEMS THIS YEAR FOCUS: ARCHITECTURAL ASPECTS FOR APPLICATION ACCELERATION
Prague, Czech Republic, February 19th - 22nd, 2013 http://arcs2013.fit.cvut.cz
Submission Deadline: October 14, 2012 (FINAL)
The ARCS series of conferences has over 30 years of tradition reporting top notch results in computer architecture and operating systems research. This year's focus will be on architectural aspects for application acceleration. Like the previous conferences in this series, it continues to be an important forum for computer architecture research. In 2013 ARCS will be hosted by the Czech Technical University in Prague.
The proceedings of ARCS 2013 will be published in the Springer Lecture Notes on Computer Science (LNCS) series (pending). After the conference, authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their contribution for publication in a special issue of the Journal of Systems Architecture. Also, the best paper and best presentation award will be presented at the conference. Paper submission Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers on one of the following topics:
- Computer architecture topics such as multi-cores, memory systems, and parallel computing.
- Adaptive system architectures such as reconfigurable systems in hardware and software.
- Customization and application specific accelerators in heterogeneous architectures
- Organic and Autonomic Computing including both theoretical and practical results on self-organization, self-configuration, self-optimization, self-healing, and self-protection techniques.
- Operating Systems including but not limited to scheduling, memory management, power management, and RTOS.
- Energy-awareness, green computing.
- System aspects of ubiquitous and pervasive computing such as sensor nodes, novel input/output devices, novel computing platforms, architecture modeling, and middleware.
- Embedded systems including but not limited to architecture, communication, design methodologies, and applications.
- Network Centric and Grid Computing
Submissions should be done through the link provided at the conference website http://arcs2013.fit.cvut.cz/. Papers should be submitted in pdf or postscript format. They should be formatted according to Springer LNCS style (see: http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html ) and not exceed 12 pages.
Workshop and Tutorial Proposals: Proposals for workshops and tutorials within the technical scope of the conference are solicited. Submissions should be done through email directly to the workshops and tutorials chair Mladen Berekovic (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Important Dates Paper submission deadline: October 14, 2012 (FINAL) Workshop and tutorial proposals: October 15, 2012 Notification of acceptance: November 19, 2012 Camera ready papers: December 16, 2012
General Chairs Hana Kubátová, CTU in Prague, CZ Christian Hochberger, TU Dresden, D
PC Chairs Martin Daněk, UTIA AV CR, CZ Bernhard Sick, University of Kassel, D
Workshop and Tutorial Chair Mladen Berekovic, TU Braunschweig, D
Publicity Chairs Josef Hlaváč, CTU in Prague, CZ Dietmar Fey, University of Erlangen-Nurnberg, D
Web Chair Petr Fišer, CTU in Prague, CZ
Industry Liaison Robert Lórencz, CTU in Prague, CZ
Local Organization Rudolf Kinc, AMCA, CZ Eva Uhrová (Finance), AMCA, CZ
|Acronym||ARCS 2013 +|
|End date||February 22, 2013 +|
|Event in series||ARCS +|
|Event type||Conference +|
|Has coordinates||50° 5' 57", 14° 22' 36"Latitude: 50.099269444444|
Longitude: 14.376683333333 +
|Has location city||Prague +|
|Has location country||Category:Czech Republic +|
|Start date||February 19, 2013 +|
|Submission deadline||October 14, 2012 +|
|Title||26TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ARCHITECTURE OF COMPUTING SYSTEMS +|