American Control Conference
|Event in series||ACC|
|Dates||2016/07/06 (iCal) - 2016/07/08|
|Location:||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
|Papers:||Submitted 1840 / Accepted 1258 (68.4 %)|
|General chairs:||Danny Abramovitch|
|PC chairs:||George Chiu|
|Workshop chairs:||Eric Frew|
|Keynote speaker:||Lucy Pao, Jason Dykstra, Karlene A. Hoo, Neville Hogan, Aaron Ames, Delphine Dean, Stephen Boyd, Jack Little|
|Table of Contents|
The American Control Conference (ACC) 2016
- All papers submitted to ACC 2016, whether for review or publication upon acceptance, must be written in English and formatted in the standard 2-column format provided on PaperPlaza.
- For initial submissions, all regular and invited papers are limited to eight (8) pages. PaperPlaza will not permit longer papers to be uploaded.
- For final upload and publication in the conference proceedings, all accepted and invited papers are limited to six (6) pages at no extra charge. Authors may upload longer manuscripts up to a maximum of eight (8) pages total. However, each page in excess of six will incur a charge of USD 200.
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for ACC 2016 at the full member/non-member rate to upload the final manuscript. A maximum of 4 papers can be uploaded with a single registration. Additional uploads on the same registration will require a payment of USD 200 per paper.
- Please note: If an author registers at a reduced registration rate (student/retiree), s/he will not be able to use that registration to upload the final paper.
Draft Manuscripts: due September 30, 2015
Best Student Paper Nominations: due October 5, 2015
Workshop Proposals: due October 16, 2015
Applications Tutorials: due November 23, 2015
Acceptance/Rejection Notice: by January 31, 2016
Final Manuscript Submission: due March 22, 2016
Applications Friday Student Poster Submission:due June 15, 2016
Facts about "ACC 2016"
|Acceptance rate||68.4 +|
|Accepted papers||1,258 +|
|Acronym||ACC 2016 +|
|End date||July 8, 2016 +|
|Event in series||ACC +|
|Event type||Conference +|
|Has Keynote speaker||Lucy Pao +, Jason Dykstra +, Karlene A. Hoo +, Neville Hogan +, Aaron Ames +, Delphine Dean +, Stephen Boyd + and Jack Little +|
|Has coordinates||42° 21' 37", -71° 3' 30"Latitude: 42.360252777778|
Longitude: -71.058291666667 +
|Has coordinator||Sean Andersson +|
|Has general chair||Danny Abramovitch +|
|Has location city||Boston +|
|Has location country||Category:USA +|
|Has location state||Massachusetts +|
|Has program chair||George Chiu +|
|Has workshop chair||Eric Frew +|
|Start date||July 6, 2016 +|
|Submitted papers||1,840 +|
|Title||American Control Conference +|
|Workshop deadline||October 16, 2015 +|