American Control Conference
|Event in series||ACC|
|Dates||2015/07/01 (iCal) - 2015/07/03|
|Location:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Papers:||Submitted 1513 / Accepted 954 (63.1 %)|
|General chairs:||Richard D. Braatz|
|PC chairs:||Alessandro Astolfi|
|Workshop chairs:||Dennis Williams|
|Keynote speaker:||Clas A. Jacobson, Hamsa Balakrishnan, Thomas F. Edgar, Benjamin Shapiro, J. Karl Hedrick|
|Table of Contents|
The American Control Conference (ACC) 2015
- All papers submitted to ACC 2015, whether for review or publication upon acceptance, must be written in English and formatted in the standard 2-column format provided on PaperPlaza.
- For initial submissions, all regular and invited papers are limited to eight (8) pages. PaperPlaza will not permit longer papers to be uploaded.
- For final upload and publication in the conference proceedings, all accepted and invited papers are limited to six (6) pages at no extra charge. Authors may upload longer manuscripts up to a maximum of eight (8) pages total. However, each page in excess of six will incur a charge of USD 200.
- At least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for ACC 2015 at the full member/non-member rate to upload the final manuscript. A maximum of 4 papers can be uploaded with a single registration. Additional uploads on the same registration will require a payment of USD 200 per paper.
- Please note: If an author registers at a reduced registration rate (student/retiree), s/he will not be able to use that registration to upload the final paper.
Draft Manuscripts: due September 26, 2014
Best Student Paper Nominations: due October 10, 2014
Workshop Proposals: due October 17, 2014
Acceptance/Rejection Notice: by January 31, 2015
Final Manuscript Submission: due March 15, 2015
Facts about "ACC 2015"
|Acceptance rate||63.1 +|
|Accepted papers||954 +|
|Acronym||ACC 2015 +|
|End date||July 3, 2015 +|
|Event in series||ACC +|
|Event type||Conference +|
|Has Keynote speaker||Clas A. Jacobson +, Hamsa Balakrishnan +, Thomas F. Edgar +, Benjamin Shapiro + and J. Karl Hedrick +|
|Has coordinates||41° 52' 32", -87° 37' 28"Latitude: 41.875561111111|
Longitude: -87.624422222222 +
|Has coordinator||Randy Freeman +|
|Has general chair||Richard D. Braatz +|
|Has location city||Chicago +|
|Has location country||Category:USA +|
|Has location state||Illinois +|
|Has program chair||Alessandro Astolfi +|
|Has workshop chair||Dennis Williams +|
|Start date||July 1, 2015 +|
|Submission deadline||September 26, 2014 +|
|Submitted papers||1,513 +|
|Title||American Control Conference +|
|Workshop deadline||October 17, 2014 +|