10th IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications
|Dates||2011/08/25 (iCal) - 2011/08/27|
|Location:||Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA|
|Table of Contents|
Enter your description here. Maybe just paste in the call for papers.
The IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications is seeking articles concerning fundamental research and practical experience reports. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- High Speed Networks/Protocols and Middleware
- Routing Mechanisms
- Overlay Networks/Peer-to-Peer Systems
- System Area Networks (SAN)/Clusters
- Performance Modeling/Quality of Services (QoS) Issues
- Web Caching and Switching
- Network Processors
- Network Security
- Dependable Wide, Local, and System Area Networks
- Intrusion-Tolerant Systems
- Scalable and Dependable Servers
- Middleware for Dependable Network Computing
- Self*(configuring, healing, optimizing, protecting, organizing, aware) platforms for Network Computing
- Seamless and virtual capabilities to achieve dynamic reconfiguration, self-healing, and non-stop operation
- Network Protocol Verification and Validation
- Autonomic Network Computing
- Cloud Computing: Optimizing the Cloud (path, communication, application, etc.)
- Autonomic Cloud Computing: Secure Cloud Applications and Platforms, Ensuring Site and Application Availability
- Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks (MANET)
- Sensor Networks
- Programming Environments for Distributed Systems
- Practical Experiences and Prototypes
- Submitted manuscripts must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere and must be cleared for publication in the NCA Proceedings, which will be published by the IEEE Computer Society Press.
- The manuscript must be written in English.
- The manuscript must not exceed 8 pages for NCA papers or 4 pages for workshop papers.
- Manuscript templates are available at www.ieee-nca.org. Follow the Manuscript Submission link.
- The submission must be in PDF format.
- To submit a manuscript, visit www.ieee-nca.org and follow the submission guidelines.
- Papers Due: Friday, 1 April 2011
- Authors Notified: Sunday, 15 May 2011
- Camera-Ready Papers Due: Monday, 30 May 2011
- Steering Committee Chair
- D. R. Avresky, IRIANC, USA
- Program Chair
- P. Scheuermann, Northwestern University, USA
- General & Financial Chair
- S. J. Geoghegan, Bloomberg, USA
|Acronym||NCA 2011 +|
|End date||August 27, 2011 +|
|Event type||Conference +|
|Has coordinates||42° 22' 30", -71° 6' 20"Latitude: 42.3751|
Longitude: -71.105616666667 +
|Has location city||Cambridge +|
|Has location country||Category:USA +|
|Has location state||Massachusetts +|
|Start date||August 25, 2011 +|
|Submission deadline||April 1, 2011 +|
|Title||10th IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications +|