52nd IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture
|Event in series||MICRO|
|Dates||2019/10/12 (iCal) - 2019/10/16|
|Location:||Columbus, Ohio, USA|
|Papers:||Submitted 344 / Accepted 79 (23 %)|
|General chairs:||Radu Teodorescu, DK Panda|
|PC chairs:||Tor Aamodt, Reetuparna Das|
|Workshop chairs:||Samira Khan|
|Seminars Chair:||Samira Khan|
|Keynote speaker:||Krste Asanovi�c|
Property "Has Keynote speaker" (as page type) with input value "Krste Asanovi�c" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process., William J. Dally, Lynn Conway
|Table of Contents|
Call for Papers
The International Symposium on Microarchitecture® (MICRO) is the premier forum for the presentation and discussion of new ideas in microarchitecture, compilers, hardware/software interfaces, and design of advanced computing and communication systems. The goal of MICRO is to bring together researchers in the fields of microarchitecture, compilers, and systems for technical exchange. The MICRO community has enjoyed having close interaction between academic researchers and industrial designers—we aim to continue and strengthen this longstanding tradition at the 52nd MICRO in Columbus, Ohio.
- Abstract Deadline: March 29, 2019 at 4:59 PM PDT
- Full Paper Deadline: April 5, 2019 at 4:59 PM PDT
- First Round Decisions: June 1, 2019
- Reviews Released: June 26, 2019
- Rebuttal/Response Deadline: July 3, 2019 at 8:59 PM PDT
- Notification: July 25, 2019
We invite original paper submissions related to (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Architectures for emerging application domains such as deep learning, machine learning, relational computation, neuromorphic, quantum, etc.
- Accelerator designs and heterogeneous architectures including system-on-chip architectures, application specific fixed function, programmable, reconfigurable, near-data and in-memory accelerators, etc.
- Architectural support for security, side-channel attacks and mitigation, privacy preserving computation, IoT/Cloud/Cyber-Physical-System security, security primitives, trusted execution environments, etc.
- Architecture, microarchitecture and/or compiler optimizations for graphics processor units (GPUs) or other programmable accelerators
- Microarchitecture and compiler techniques for optimizing the memory hierarchy, analysis of new memory hierarchies, emerging architectures based on new memory technologies
- Hardware, software, and hybrid techniques for improving system performance, energy-efficiency, security, cost, complexity, programmer productivity, predictability, quality of service, reliability, dependability, scalability, etc.
- Architectures for instruction-level, thread-level, and memory-level parallelism: superscalar, VLIW, data-parallel, multithreaded, multicore, many-core, etc.
- Processor, memory, interconnect, and storage architectures
- Compiler and microarchitectural techniques for parallelism (ILP, TLP, MLP)
- Microarchitecture techniques to better support system software, programming languages, programmability, and compilation
- Advanced software/hardware speculation and prediction schemes
- Microarchitecture modeling and simulation methodology
- Low-power, high-performance, and cost/complexity-efficient architectures
- Architectures for emerging embedded platforms, including smartphones, automotive, server/cloud, etc.
- Architecture and/or compiler optimizations for embedded processors, DSPs, ASIPs (network processors, multimedia, wireless, etc.)
- Insightful experimental and comparative evaluation and analysis of existing microarchitectures, hardware/software mechanisms and workloads
Submissions should follow the guidelines and formatting rules specified on the conference website. Papers that violate these guidelines and rules may be returned to author(s) without review.
|Acceptance rate||23.0 +|
|Accepted papers||79 +|
|Acronym||MICRO 2019 +|
|End date||October 16, 2019 +|
|Event in series||MICRO +|
|Event type||Conference +|
|Has Keynote speaker||William J. Dally + and Lynn Conway +|
|Has coordinates||39° 19' 56", -84° 21' 3"Latitude: 39.332119444444|
Longitude: -84.350872222222 +
|Has general chair||Radu Teodorescu + and DK Panda +|
|Has location city||Columbus +|
|Has location country||Category:USA +|
|Has location state||Ohio +|
|Has program chair||Tor Aamodt + and Reetuparna Das +|
|Has tutorial chair||Samira Khan +|
|Has workshop chair||Samira Khan +|
|Start date||October 12, 2019 +|
|Submission deadline||April 5, 2019 +|
|Submitted papers||344 +|
|Title||52nd IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture +|